I’m so excited to be sharing my show about intergenerational fatherhood, storytelling and mental health with the good people of South Australia, at this year’s Adelaide Fringe!
The wonderful people at the Bakehouse Theatre are hosting me for a run of 5 shows, from Monday 13 April through Saturday 18 April (no show on the 15th).
This is the first show interstate and I’m really excited to be sharing my story with a whole new audience. The power of storytelling, laughter, reflection and candour is really quite special, and when it comes to fatherhood and mental health, always relevant and timely.
Tickets are on sale now for only $15 ($11 concession). Bargain! I’d love to share some time with you.
Praise for Humpty Dumpty Daddy:
- “Humpty Dumpty Daddy is a fine work every man ought to see and every woman will appreciate.”
- “Uncompromising pathos and a candour that startles and disarms.”
- “Overwhelming tenderness behind piercing eyes.”
- “A charming yet powerful watch, bravely and brilliantly delivered.”
- “He clearly knows that the showing of emotions is a strength. To do what he has done is a demonstration of incredible strength.”
– Vera Poh, theatre reviewer